Saying goodbye and celebrating a loved one’s life is such an important ritual. Planning a wonderful uplifting funeral or memorial service for a loved one, is an art.
It is often daunting for family and friends, especially when each person is dealing with their own grief but there is one thing family and friends have in common – they want a personal, uplifting, professional Celebration of Life – funeral or memorial service for their loved one.
Choosing the right celebrant to conduct a meaningful service is an integral part of organising a funeral because your loved one deserves something special, something memorable, something inspiring and unique!
As a Commonwealth Registered Celebrant with over 15 years experience, I have travelled across Australia, officiating individually personalised funeral ceremonies for loved ones, and it would be a privilege to be your celebrant, making your loved one’s final curtain a memorable one that reflects their character and wishes.Sally-Anne Upton
What I Offer:
- A ceremony that is unique – specifically developed and designed with you, for them
- An ability to bring warmth and integrity, that reflects the character and life of your loved one with the right amount of humour and gravitas
- Provide guidance and support, meet and work with the family and the funeral director, to deliver a quality service for you, your family and friends.
- An extensive range of music, readings or rituals to weave into their ceremony
- Incorporating cultural backgrounds, diversity and beliefs
- Complimentary P.A. for the ceremony (If required)
- A wealth of experience in conducting ceremonies across Australia and Internationally
- As a professional singer, I would be delighted to perform a song of your choice at the ceremony. This can add more to the service, should you wish.
Packages starting from AUD $1000 (Excluding travel costs, if required)
If you desire a celebration with Heart & Soul that reflects your loved one’s unique wishes, relax – you can stop searching now!
Contact Sal to make an enquiry today!