Choosing your celebrant is an integral part of planning your wedding.
Whatever the occasion, celebration or ceremony, you deserve something special, something memorable, something inspiring and unique!
As a Commonwealth Registered Marriage Celebrant with over 15 years experience, I have travelled across Australia and internationally, officiating individual, personalised ceremonies for couples on the happiest day of their lives and it would be a privilege to be your celebrant, making your special day a memorable one.Sally-Anne Upton
What I Offer:
- Completion and lodgement of all legal paperwork to register your marriage.
- Two pre-wedding meetings.
- As many emails and phone calls as you need.
- My wedding pack to help you plan your wedding.
- Inclusion of your handcrafted story (optional).
- Drafting and re-drafting of your ceremony, until you are satisfied.
- Incorporating a range of cultural backgrounds, diversity and beliefs.
- A wealth of experience in conducting ceremonies across Australia and internationally.
- Rehearsal close to wedding day (if required, this is at additional cost)
- Delivery of your ceremony.
- Use of my professional quality sound system.
- A printed marriage certificate.
- A bound copy of your ceremony.
- Notification of registration of your marriage.
Packages starting from AUD $1000 (Excluding travel costs, if required)
If you desire a celebration with Heart & Soul that reflects your unique wishes, relax – you can stop searching now!
Contact Sal to make an enquiry today!