At its core, a commitment ceremony is where a couple chooses to express their commitment to one another without technically getting married (from a legal standpoint). It is a ceremonious affirmation of your commitment to each other.
A commitment ceremony is similar to a wedding, except it is not legally binding. During the ceremony, two people declare their love for one another and vow to spend the rest of their lives together.
Commitment ceremonies can also be organised as a surprise for your guests, if you wish!
What I Offer:
- Two pre-ceremony meetings.
- As many emails and phone calls as we need.
- Liaise with family, friends or colleagues that you may want involved.
- My commitment ceremony pack to help you plan your special event.
- Inclusion of your handcrafted story (optional).
- Drafting and re-drafting of your ceremony, until you are satisfied.
- Incorporating cultural backgrounds, diversity and beliefs.
- A wealth of experience in conducting ceremonies across Australia and Internationally.
- Rehearsal close to special day (if required – this is at additional cost).
- Delivery of your ceremony.
- Use of my professional quality sound system.
- A printed commitment certificate.
- A bound copy of your ceremony.
Packages starting from AUD $1000 (Excluding travel costs, if required)
If you desire a celebration with Heart & Soul that reflects your unique wishes, relax – you can stop searching now!
Contact Sal to make an enquiry today!