The birth of a child is one of the most precious moments in our lives, and celebrating this moment through the ritual of a baby’s naming day can be a fundamental first milestone in a child’s life!
A Baby’s Naming Day can be held at any time and you can hold the ceremony whenever it suits you: right after your baby is born, a year later to coincide with your child’s first birthday, a week after you’ve adopted, or when the grandparents are in town!
You can make the ceremony as formal or as casual as you like. Parents do not have to be married and can come from any cultural background, with any spiritual or religious beliefs, or with none.
Naming ceremonies can be held wherever you want: at home, in the park, the garden, or your local hall. They are becoming increasingly popular in a range of settings.
You can also appoint Godparents / Guideparents / Supporting adults (sometimes Oddparents!) to your little one, and they will be asked to make commitments during the ceremony, which we can create together. I am a very proud loving godmother/great-godmother and take such pride in being a guardian/confidant in their lives.
I also hold a current working with children check, as I work as a Nurse & Chaperone in the film and television industry looking after babies and child actors on film sets. I come with a great affinity, professionalism, and compassion for children in my care.
What I Offer:
- A pre-ceremony meeting.
- As many emails and phone calls as we needed.
- Liaise with family, friends or colleagues who you may want involved.
- Drafting and re-drafting of your ceremony, until you are satisfied.
- Incorporating cultural backgrounds, diversity and beliefs.
- A wealth of experience in conducting ceremonies across Australia and internationally.
- Delivery of your ceremony.
- Use of my professional quality sound system.
- A printed naming certificate.
- A bound copy of your ceremony.
Packages starting from AUD $750 (Excluding travel costs, if required)
If you desire a celebration with Heart & Soul that reflects your unique wishes, relax – you can stop searching now!
Contact Sal to make an enquiry today!